free support +1 (204) 894-7301
Business Phone Systems
- Unlimited calling, texting, faxes, video
- 24/7 Winnipeg-based, 100% Canadian customer support
- Variety of competitive price packages
- Expert setup & installation
- Easy for admins to program
- Efficient use of bandwidth
- Free business phone system training with setup
How Do VoIP Phones Work?
Modern technology allows using phones that are smart enough and ready to receive calls and use all the functions once plugged into a private or public internet connection.
Along with this, VoIP phones offer excellent voice clarity and clear LCD display screens, an intercom feature, direct dial from the corporate directory, and Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability.
The Business Phone Systems that are Adapted for any Type or Size of Business
- Medical & dental offices and medical clinics
- Independent consultants
- Legal offices
- Offices with employees in multiple locations & telecommuters
Show Your Customers you Care by Having a Reliable VoIP Business Phone System
Customers evaluate your business in many different ways, and a friendly business phone system is not the bottom one on this scale of values. After all, it comes down to the ease of connection.
In the modern world, people are too busy to wait on the phone and a list of your competitors is always at their fingertips. It often comes down to a simple thing—who can your customers reach faster?
The tolerance of customers for long hold times have noticeably decreased over the past decade with so many more options available, that you might not be worthwhile to hold for. And you might not even know about it.
Another thing that everyone simply hates is navigating endless instructions of pressing an endless number of options, especially when the option that you actually need is just not there. The responsiveness of your phone system can truly make or break your business. Sytex will help you set up a functional and client-oriented phone system.
Program Your Phone System to be More Human:
- Give the callers viable options—do not just keep them busy pressing buttons while you are unavailable.
- Organize your office so that your employees will not avoid phone calls. Appoint people, if needed.
- Offer your clients callback options.
Contact us to get a quote and learn about all our innovative features.
Looking for a data recovery solution?
Write Us A Message